How do I remove windshield reservoir on my 2012 Mitsubish...

Q: How do I remove windshield reservoir on my 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer.

asked by on February 18, 2017

how do I remove my windshield reservoir on my 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer.

Hi there. There are 3 bolts that secure the windshield washer reservoir on the car. There is one bolt on the inner fender and the others are on the outer fender. A small socket and wrench set will remove the system. If you need further assistance with your windshield washer reservoir, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.