Q: Car hesitating on acceleration.

When I accelerate the car hesitate and then move on, check engine light ready code p0300 misfire ( i changed spark plugs, ignition coils 4 of them, o2 lower sensor...

A: Thanks for writing in about your Mazda 6. Y...

Thanks for writing in about your Mazda 6. You need to make sure that the mass airflow sensor is not getting contaminated by an oil type air filter. If it is, replace the air filter with clean paper type one and clean the mass airflow sensor. Have the combustion chambers and throttle body cleaned by a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic. Also, I recommend having the injectors cleaned as well.