Q: 2015 nissan versa note lights on

my 2015 nissan versa note sr lights are on the brake light is on both front airbag lights is on the battery light is on the engine light is on everything works fine. i was thinking the fuse or sensor. i went to autozone to check the engine light and i was told that i need to clean the fuel system because the car was parked for a while. so i bought something to flush the system but the light is still on but maybe it will take a while. i will like to know why the other lights are on. thanks

Hi there. The best way to determine what is causing these lights to illuminate on your dashboard is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light inspection. When your lights illuminate, it is due to a fault code that is stored in the ECU, related to the light that is being triggered. For example, if the brake light is on, it’s a mechanical or electrical fault within one or perhaps several of the components that comprise the entire system. With so many lights on the dash, it is possible that this is just a minor electrical glitch that can be resolved by clearing the codes during the check engine light inspection.

3. 2015 nissan versa note lights on