Q: squeaky bumping noise for driver side rear intermittingly. louder when the car slows down.

Some times I dont hear the noise at all. Some times its pretty loud. Also squeaks a little if I push down on rear of car.

Hi there. It sounds like a suspension component is squeaking; a strut, shock, or bushing. Look for obviously worn components that may be the cause of the noise. If the worn component(s) is not obvious then there may be need for an inspection by a qualified technician. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a squeaking noise is coming from the car inspection.

• squeaky bumping noise for driver side rear intermittingly. louder when the car slows down.