Q: Where is the fuel pressure regulator located at on a 2009 Ford explorer and what does it look like

I'm trying to find out where my fuel pressure regulator is located at on my 2009 Ford explorer and what does it look like

Hi there. On the Ford V6-4.0 liter engine, it’s commonly referred to as the fuel rail pressure sensor. You might want to watch this video to learn where it’s located and how to replace it.

3. Where is the fuel pressure regulator located at on a 2009 Ford explorer and what does it look like