Q: Fuse or bad battery?

I bought my car used a few months ago. The battery had a little corrosion on the cables so I took a wire brush to it. Then a few weeks after the AC went out. It only blows air through when I drive. Now my radio won't turn on. Would it be that I need to get a new battery or do I have blown fuses?

Hi, thanks for writing in. The AC blower motor or relay may be bad and would need to be checked. The radio you may have a blown fuse or a problem with the radio itself. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.