Q: Engine noise

There is a loud noise coming from the engine, and the car shakes terribly and squeals loudly.

I believe your air conditioning compressor may be locking up and causing the belt to squeal. The compressor has a clutch that engages the compressor when the A/C is turned on and after a while they may fail and lock up. I would suggest having a technician come out and inspect the serpentine belt, remove it, and turn all the pulleys by hand to determine which one is seized up. If you need help, a proper inspection of your vehicle can give you an accurate diagnosis of the engine noise.