Q: why theres no fluid coming out on the bleeder

already change the clutch master assembly while performing bleeding theres no fluid coming out on the bleeder check and clean all hose and still no fluid comes out i have a Dmax IPV

You may have to use a pressure or vacuum type of bleeder to get out the air in the system. Make sure that the master cylinder pedal is not adjusted too tightly. Also, ensure that the automatic adjuster is reset so that the pedal has a small amount of free travel. If you do not have any free travel then the clutch master cylinder will not let any fluid into the system. If you can’t get it to work, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile experts can come to you and bleed your clutch master cylinder for you.

3. why theres no fluid coming out on the bleeder