Q: key fob not bring recognized.

The key fob doesn't get recognized by the car. With the key in hand, only the little yellow "no key light" comes on on the upper left side of the dash. Without the key in hand, a full signal comes up on the dash saying there's no key as well as the little "no key sign." How do i fix this?

Hi there. You will have to reprogram the key fob to your vehicle to allow the chip in the key fob to be recognized in the security immobilizer system. Click here to reprogram the key fob. If you need further assistance with your key fob, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. key fob not bring recognized.