Q: Car goes into gear but won't move. Oil leak after hitting dip

The tires won't turn. My car starts and goes into gear, but it won't move.

If the tires won’t turn, but the car will go into gear, I would first check that the parking brake is not enabled, keeping the vehicle from moving. If that is not the case, I would then recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your vehicle and determine why your car is not able to move.

3. Car goes into gear but won't move. Oil leak after hitting dip