Q: low washer fluid warning light and blind spot indicator off

My low washer fluid light came on so i filled the tank but it is still coming on and once it come on, the blind spot indicators quit working and that starts flashing. i have learned they are some how related and maybe the sensor is bad or some line needs to be blown out? do you know?

Hello there, you are correct. The washer fluid level and the blind spot indicator systems are related. The system shuts off when either the trunk is open or the washer fluid is low. If you have filled the washer fluid reservoir and the light is still on then there are a few possible causes.

Most common would be the fluid level sensor or a float that has become stuck. After the washer fluid fault has been repaired the blind spot system should work properly. If you need you decide to get this fixed, consider enlisting a qualified technician who will be able to diagnose your fluid warning light and blind spot system, then perform any repairs required.

3. low washer fluid warning light and blind spot indicator off