Q: Mitsubishi Eclipse automatic to manual conversion

I have a 2000 Eclipse GT automatic 3.0L as my daily driver , my engine and tranny have been acting weird so I purchased an eclipse with a good engine (3.0L as well) and tranny it's manual with 95,000 on it and need to swap the good engine and tranny with 95,000 into my daily eclipse now ? Things I should know before starting the conversion tomorrow morning ?

There will be more than a few changes to the vehicle you will need to do to facilitate this swap. The wire harness, computer, engine and trans mounts, computer, clutch pedal assembly and other items that may not be mentioned. You should also make sure to install a new clutch assembly or at least check it.

3. Mitsubishi Eclipse automatic to manual conversion