Q: Mechanic told me that the P1125 cod meant that one of 2 transmission sensors had gone bad on my 2002 Toyota Echo. He does not know

asked by on August 16, 2017

I am getting a P1125 error code on y 2002 Toyota Echo that I am told by a mechanic could be either $250.00 or $350.00 to replace depending upon whether it is the small one or the larger one. Is that something which I can Jack up the car and fix myself?

After checking the manual for the code P1125 I have found that this code is not listed for this vehicle. Can you verify the code and the vehicle information so we can help you better. i would not recommend not replacing any sensor unless the code and diagnosis is verified.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr