I have a scion tc 2015 I drive 15 minutes I turned on the...

Q: I have a scion tc 2015 I drive 15 minutes I turned on the light a / t oil temp the transmission oil came out

asked by on June 25, 2017

I have a scion tc 2015 I drive 15 minutes I turned on the light a / t oil temp the transmission oil came out

It sounds like your vehicle has sprung a major transmission fluid leak and has overheated in the process. I would strongly recommend having your vehicle’s transmission inspected by a transmission specialist in your area. The source of the leak would need to be determined and repaired first. Then the vehicle would need to be tested to see if the transmission still functions properly. If not, the transmission may require replacement or overhaul in order to resolve this issue.