Q: Stalling

asked by on November 15, 2017

the car stalls, the idle is low and when I drive it it feels heavy, I step on the gas and it runs slow.

Car is stalling Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote
Fuel Pump Replacement $129.49 - $1234.40 Get a Quote
Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

There are a number of things that may cause the vehicle to stall while driving. This can happen for any number of reasons such as fuel supply issues such as a bad fuel pump, vacuum leaks, electrical faults or various sensors failing. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle using a scanning tool, which will help to more specifically narrow down what may be causing your vehicle to stall.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr