Q: How do I adjust the clock between 12-hour time and 24-hour time?

How do I adjust the clock between 12-hour time and 24-hour time?

You can choose whether the clock is in 12-hour time, or 24-hour time, with just a few steps: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making sure the vehicle is completely stopped. 2. Press the Menu button. 3. Use the +/- buttons to highlight Adjust Clock, then press Source. 4. Select 12 h or 24 h, then press Source.

3. How do I adjust the clock between 12-hour time and 24-hour time?