Q: How do I play a DVD?

How do I play a DVD?

To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD button on the radio faceplate. Then insert your DVD, face up. The movie will automatically begin playing.

3. How do I play a DVD?

Q: How do I adjust the volume of the stereo system?

When the stereo is on, you can adjust the volume by locating the ON/VOLUME knob on the center console. Turn the knob clockwise to increase the volume, and counter-clockwise to decrease the volume.

Q: How do I remove windshield reservoir on my 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer.

Hi there. There are 3 bolts that secure the windshield washer reservoir on the car. There is one bolt on the inner fender and the others are on the outer fender. A small socket and wrench set will remove the...

Q: How do I remove the tailgate of a 2012 Dodge Ram?

Removing the tailgate can give you more storage space in the bed of your truck. Here’s how to remove the tailgate. Lower the tailgate. Remove and disconnect the rear camera and wiring harness. Remove the tailgate support cables. To...