Q: How do I play a DVD?

How do I play a DVD?

A: To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD...

To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD button on the radio faceplate. Then insert your DVD, face up. The movie will automatically begin playing.

Q: How do I make a call with a number?

Making a call with a paired phone is very easy: 1. Press the Phone Send button. 2. Following the tone, say “Call”. 3. Following the prompt, say “Phone Number”. If the number you wish to call is more than 10...

Q: How do I lock the doors with the keyless entry?

It’s very easy to lock the doors with the keyless entry system. To do so, first close all the doors, then press and hold the 7-8 and the 9-0 buttons at the same time.

Q: Running rough like a misfire

Engine misfires can be caused by many different problems and are generally caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in some cases, a combination of both. Spark related problems generally will result from things like ignition coils, crankshaft...