Q: How do I play a DVD?

How do I play a DVD?

To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD button on the radio faceplate. Then insert your DVD, face up. The movie will automatically begin playing.

3. How do I play a DVD?

Q: Q: How do I call back?

The call back feature allows you to dial the number that your phone most recently received as an incoming call. To use this feature, follow these steps: 1. Press the Phone Send button. 2. Following the tone, say “Call”. 3....

Q: How do I change a tire if I have a flat?

Spend enough time driving and it’s going to happen – you’re going to get a flat tire. It happens to all of us eventually. Knowing what to do will make the process less stressful and frustrating. Here’s what you should...

Q: How do I read the event data recorder (EDR) information?

The event data recorder (EDR) system is a key safety feature in your car. The EDR collects information from your vehicle when an accident occurs. Among other things, the EDR tracks how fast you were driving at the time of...