Q: How do I play a DVD?

How do I play a DVD?

To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD button on the radio faceplate. Then insert your DVD, face up. The movie will automatically begin playing.

Q: How do I access the overhead console screen?

To access the screen in your overhead console, press the button directly behind the screen, on the overhead console. This will lower the screen into your view.

Q: What is the safest way to drive with an infant?

The safest way to drive with an infant is with a rear-facing child seat that is securely and properly fastened in the rear seat. An infant should never be placed in the front passenger seat.

Q: Transmission stuck in fourth gear

Hi - most likely there is a problem in the valve body with this hydraulic circuit. The P0750 shift solenoid message, while accurate relative to which circuit is involved, may have only been the symptom, not the cause. A sticking...