Q: How do I play a DVD?

asked by on December 11, 2015

How do I play a DVD?

To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD button on the radio faceplate. Then insert your DVD, face up. The movie will automatically begin playing.

How do I change the optional message center display?

The optional message center display allows you to choose what information is displayed. These are the available options: fuel gauge, distance to empty, and bar tachometer; fuel gauge and round analog tachometer; fuel gauge, round analog tachometer, and engine coolant...

Electrical problems

Hi there. It sounds like a blown fuse that supplies power to the accessories. Check all the fuses and replace as necessary. Recheck to see if the operation is as specified. There could be a short circuit if the fuse...

can a alternator belt make car not start because I was driving my car and I ran out of gas and i put a little gas in? belt broke

Hi there. It is very difficult to diagnose this type of hard to start issue remotely due to the fact that both issues; running the vehicle out of gas and the alternator belt being broken can cause the car to...