Q: How do I play a DVD?

How do I play a DVD?

A: To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD...

To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD button on the radio faceplate. Then insert your DVD, face up. The movie will automatically begin playing.

Q: How do I use the power outlets?

Your vehicle has a power outlet on the instrument panel, and, if equipped, in the center console. To use the power outlets, first remove their covers, then plug an electrical device in. The electrical device cannot exceed 12 volts and...

Q: There's a smell when I drive my car is it the clutch? My car has 23000 miles.

Hi there: When a clutch is wearing out or gives off a smell, it's usually similar to rotten eggs or burning rubber if it's actual clutch disks. There will be other indicators such as slipping of the clutch once the...

Q: How do I adjust the side view mirrors in a 2012 Dodge Ram?

You can control your side view mirrors with the side view switches, which are located on the control panel on the inside of the driver’s door. At the top of this control panel are two buttons, labeled “L” and “R”...