Q: How do I play a DVD?

asked by on December 11, 2015

How do I play a DVD?

To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD button on the radio faceplate. Then insert your DVD, face up. The movie will automatically begin playing.

Car makes sputtering noise

If your car is making grinding noise, and will not turn on then that is a sign that serious engine damage may have occurred. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, listen to the noise...

2012 jeep liberty has a very strong burning smell. Jeep is not overheating and the check engine light is not on. The smell is like

A leak of engine oil onto a hot engine component such as the exhaust manifold would cause a strong odor. Another possibility is a binding serpentine belt (riding over a seized pulley) and the belt is overheating and smoking. If...

Key stuck in ignition will not turn.

Hello. Thanks for writing in. The key will not come out because the ignition cylinder is not in the off position. This is standard. The first thing to check is that the shift lever is in the park position. Make...