Q: How do I play a DVD?

How do I play a DVD?

To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD button on the radio faceplate. Then insert your DVD, face up. The movie will automatically begin playing.

3. How do I play a DVD?

Q: How do I reset the power inverter?

The power inverter has overload protection to keep it from being damaged. When the maximum power is exceeded, the inverter will shut off. To reset the inverter, simply press the power inverter button to turn it off, then press it...

Q: How do I change RDBS (Radio Broadcast Data System) categories?

The RDBS feature allows you to listen to music based off certain genres of music. RDBS needs to be turned on for you to search for a genre. From there, to search for a certain genre of music. Press...

Q: Q: How do I turn off the electronic stability control (ESC)?

The electronic stability control (ESC) is an important safety feature that helps you steer your vehicle. The ESC system should never be turned off except by extremely skilled drivers who know what they are doing. If you need to turn...