Q: How do I play a DVD?

How do I play a DVD?

A: To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD...

To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD button on the radio faceplate. Then insert your DVD, face up. The movie will automatically begin playing.

Q: How do I reset the Uconnect phone system?

If you would like to delete all of the data and reset your Ucconect phone system, you can do so easily with these steps. Press the Uconnect phone button, located on the steering wheel or the center console. When...

Q: What is the recommended inflation pressure for my tires?

You should always inflate your tires to the to the proper pressure. This will increase the life of your tires, and the safety of your vehicle. The proper inflation pressure can be found on the tire and loading information label,...

Q: How do I use the windshield washers?

The windshield washer button is located on the multifunction lever, which sticks out of the left side of the steering column. At the tip of the multifunction lever is a button. Press this button, and washer fluid will be sprayed...