Q: How do I play a DVD?

How do I play a DVD?

A: To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD...

To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD button on the radio faceplate. Then insert your DVD, face up. The movie will automatically begin playing.

Q: How do I set up text message notice?

When the text message notice feature is turned on, the audio system will alert you whenever you receive a new message. Changing the settings only takes a few steps: 1. Press the Phone button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to...

Q: What does the lamps on reminder light mean?

The lamps on reminder light is located on your instrument panel. This light helps you remember that your lights are on by illuminating anytime the lights are on.

Q: How do I turn on or turn off the illuminated entry?

The illuminated entry system is a light system that helps light up your car when it is unlocked. When the illuminated entry is turned on, the courtesy lights help you enter your vehicle easily when you’re in the dark. The...