Q: How do I play a DVD?

How do I play a DVD?

To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD button on the radio faceplate. Then insert your DVD, face up. The movie will automatically begin playing.

3. How do I play a DVD?

Q: How do I use the Digital Speed setting?

The driver information center (DIC) provides you with lots of different information while you are driving. At any point, you can choose what information you would like the DIC to display. To choose the Digital Speed setting, press the Menu...

Q: What does the Intelligent Key battery discharge Warning Light mean?

The Intelligent Key battery discharge Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the batter in the Intelligent Key is running low. Replace the battery as soon as possible, to avoid it dying during use.

Q: Cranks but won't start.

Hi there. It seems that the transmission position sensor / switch has a contact issue within it. Remove the harness from the transmission switch and see if there is any moisture on the plug. If there is moisture, then you...