Q: How do I play a DVD?

How do I play a DVD?

To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD button on the radio faceplate. Then insert your DVD, face up. The movie will automatically begin playing.

Q: How do I reset the Uconnect phone system?

If you would like to delete all of the data and reset your Ucconect phone system, you can do so easily with these steps. Press the Uconnect phone button, located on the steering wheel or the center console. When...

Q: Hi, 2012 Cruze needs turbo replaced.

Hi Halley: There could be multiple issues that are causing the ticking sound on your 2012 Chevy Cruze. Before you make the decision to take it to the dealership and replace the turbo, please contact one of our local mechanics...

Q: How do I use the external USB port?

Your external USB port is located in your glove compartment. To connect to it, simply plug the USB cable from an external music device into the USB port. Then press the AUX button on the stereo system, and you’ll be...