Q: How do I play a DVD?

How do I play a DVD?

To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD button on the radio faceplate. Then insert your DVD, face up. The movie will automatically begin playing.

Q: How do I play music via Bluetooth?

If your mobile device is paired to the vehicle’s system via Bluetooth, then you can play music by pressing the AUX button, and using the audio controls as you normally would.

Q: How do I use the key button to unlock the vehicle?

Your vehicle can be unlocked with the buttons on your key fob. To do so, simply press the Unlock button when the key is within range of the vehicle. Pressing the button once will unlock the driver’s door, while pressing...

Q: Metallic grinding sound - 1999 Dodge Ram

Set live and also sent to CS.