Q: How do I play a DVD?

asked by on December 11, 2015

How do I play a DVD?

To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD button on the radio faceplate. Then insert your DVD, face up. The movie will automatically begin playing.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr

The electric throttle light is on and the car idling rough when it turn it on. It wont go over a certain speed.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle has detected an issue with the electronic throttle system. The system is designed with sensors and monitors that let you know when there is an issue, and the send you into "limp...

How do you activate or deactivate the Belt-Minder® system?

Your car’s Belt-Minder® system provides important alerts that increase your safety by reminding you about buckling up. However, there may be times that you need to deactivate (and then reactivate) the system. Here’s how: Make sure the ignition is...

How do I add a number to speed dial in the hands-free system?

While you can add phonebooks and even transfer individual numbers to your car’s phonebook, you’ll find that dialing frequently called numbers is sort of a hassle with this method. To make things easier, you can use the speed dial system....

How do I properly secure a LATCH compatible car seat into my seats?

If you are using a LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) compatible car seat, you are already off to a good start as the LATCH system uses a standard set of attachments and tethers to consistently install car seats...

What should I know about changing a tire with the TPMS system?

Flat tires happen. That’s why your Accord has a spare tire. You also have a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) that monitors the air pressure in each tire. If it sees a drop in pressure, it turns on the Low...

How do I create a conference call?

If your phone and wireless provider allow it, you will be able to make a conference call through your infotainment system. If eligible, making a conference call is easy: 1. Enter a phone call. You can call a number, or...

How do I delete or edit the contacts in the Uconnect phonebook?

If you are editing a contact, press the Uconnect phone button, which is a telephone symbol on either the center console or the steering wheel. The system will say “Ready” and beep, at which point you should say...

How do I open the fuel filler lid?

The fuel filler lid has to be opened in order for you to refuel your vehicle. It only takes a few steps to open the lid: 1. Press the Fuel Filler Lid Release lever, which is located below the driver’s...

Brake noise

Hi there! Noise when braking usually indicates that there is low friction material. There is a little noise maker that will begin to scrape the rotor when the pad level becomes low. This noise serves as an audible warning to...