Q: How do I play a DVD?

How do I play a DVD?

To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD button on the radio faceplate. Then insert your DVD, face up. The movie will automatically begin playing.

3. How do I play a DVD?

Q: How do I use voice recognition to store numbers?

The infotainment system can store up to 30 numbers at a time. You can add numbers to the system at any time, using voice recognition: Press the voice command button. The system will prompt you by saying “Ready”, followed...

Q: How do I adjust the door lock mode?

You can unlock your vehicle with the remote key, or the ignition key. However, there are two different settings for unlocking your door: All Doors, which unlocks all of the doors, or Driver Door, which unlocks only the driver door,...

Q: How do I program set radio stations?

You can program up to 24 set radio stations in your vehicle. 12 FM stations, and 12 AM stations. Here’s how. Tune your radio to the station you want to set. Press the “SET/RND” button. The words “Set 1”...