Q: How do I play a DVD?

How do I play a DVD?

To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD button on the radio faceplate. Then insert your DVD, face up. The movie will automatically begin playing.

3. How do I play a DVD?

Q: How do I choose which phone Uconnect uses?

The Uconnect system can pair with up to seven different cell phones. When you pair the system with a phone, you have to prioritize the phone, so that the system knows which mobile device to use if multiple devices are...

Q: Why am I getting rich codes in my 2012 Chevrolet Silverado

Claimed by Robert Tomashek

Q: How do I replace the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter battery of a 2012 Dodge Ram?

The remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter battery should last for at least three years. After three years, there’s a chance that it will die and need to be replaced. Replacing the RKE transmitter battery takes four steps. Buy a...