Q: How do I play a DVD?

How do I play a DVD?

A: To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD...

To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD button on the radio faceplate. Then insert your DVD, face up. The movie will automatically begin playing.

Q: How do I create a conference call?

If your phone and wireless provider allow it, you will be able to make a conference call through your infotainment system. If eligible, making a conference call is easy: 1. Enter a phone call. You can call a number, or...

Q: How do I mute a phone call in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?

When making a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can mute your mic. When muted, the person you are speaking to will not be able to hear you, but you will still be able to hear them. To mute...

Q: How can I play a DVD or a video game on the display console?

If your vehicle comes equipped with a display console, it’s very easy to utilize it for entertainment purposes. To watch a DVD, simply insert the DVD into the CD player, then use the VES remote control, or the touch screen...