Q: Q: My car is on Limp mode.

My car is on Limp mode and is showing the following codes: P1121 and P1124. I replaced the throttle body and the circuit board for the relay.

Hi. Most of the time when these codes come up it is because the throttle body has failed. If you replaced the throttle body and cleared the codes and the problem persists then there may be another issue. When replacing the throttle body you also should check and replace the connection. It is common for the terminals to have connection issues. I would also check the voltage at the throttle body to ensure that it does not have a circuit issue. If these are not tests that you are comfortable with then you should enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic that has the tools to do this, like one from YourMechanic.

3. Q: My car is on Limp mode.