Q: Car shakes or vibrates and makes a weird sound like air is getting out.

Car shakes and/or makes a weird sound (almost like air is trying to get in or out) when my speed is between 20-40 MPH. What could this signify? I don't lose any power while driving, but its annoying and I'd rather deal with before it's too late or becomes costly.

Hi there. Check all of the hoses to the intake system and make sure that the clamps are tight. If a clamp comes loose on the intake, then the sound of air rushing in will be heard while driving down the road. Sometimes this is not heard until there is a significant amount of turbulence under the hood. If you need further assistance with the weird wind sound between 20 to 40 mph, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• Car shakes or vibrates and makes a weird sound like air is getting out.