Q: Car shakes or vibrates and makes a weird sound like air is getting out.

Car shakes and/or makes a weird sound (almost like air is trying to get in or out) when my speed is between 20-40 MPH. What could this signify? I don't lose any power while driving, but its annoying and I'd rather deal with before it's too late or becomes costly.

A: Hi there. Check all of the hoses to the in...

Hi there. Check all of the hoses to the intake system and make sure that the clamps are tight. If a clamp comes loose on the intake, then the sound of air rushing in will be heard while driving down the road. Sometimes this is not heard until there is a significant amount of turbulence under the hood. If you need further assistance with the weird wind sound between 20 to 40 mph, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.