Q: Hello, I have a 2010 Dodge Avenger Sxt Automatic 2.4l. the lightning bolt light is flashing in morning when turn heat on immediate

I have 2010 Dodge Avenger Sxt 2.4l automatic. The lightning bolt light is flashing in the morning when I first started car and turn heat on right away. I know the lightning bolt light is for electrical throttle control , but only flashing when heat is on right after starting is confusing me.

You will need to have computer scanned to see if codes are stored and have them diagnosed. The throttle body light comes on and flashes when the system detects a problem and goes into failure mode and should store a code for the problem.

3. Hello, I have a 2010 Dodge Avenger Sxt Automatic 2.4l. the lightning bolt light is flashing in morning when turn heat on immediate