Q: I have a Cadillac SRX, 2016, do need the following services done and if so when, Differential service and transfer case service?

Do I need to do differential and or transfer case services and if so when

Hi There, Your differential fluid should be changed about every 30,000 miles. You may however also want to at least have the differential cover inspected for leaks during every service in between. Since your car only has 12,000 miles on it currently, you still have some time before you will need to have this service performed. When you are ready, please feel free to reach out o us here at YourMechanic to have a professional come to your location to have your vehicle serviced.

3. I have a Cadillac SRX, 2016, do need the following services done and if so when, Differential service and transfer case service?