Q: My engine is burning oil, is it worth the fix?

I have almost no other problems with this car (Aside from the AC), so i would like to hold on to it if I can. Unfortunately I need to add a quart of oil every 2000 miles. Can I drive like this? Should I replace the engine? Should I fix it?

Adding a quart of oil every 2000 miles is annoying, but it’s within tolerance of what many manufacturers specify as "normal consumption." If you like the car, and aren’t bothered by the A/C issue, I would say keep it and monitor the oil consumption. Do yourself a favor and have it inspected for leaks by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to make sure that you aren’t losing any oil besides to just to consumption.

3. My engine is burning oil, is it worth the fix?