Q: was running in idle. went to reverse and it died. i turned it back on and it seemed to shake.

don't know what the problem is

Hello. If the vehicle is turning off and idling rough then there is a problem with the powertrain. It can be an issue with the throttle body or possibly an issue with one of the engine sensors. I usually check for codes first. If there are none then I check the sensor outputs to make sure that the sensors are fine. If the sensors are good then I do a compression test as valve seats are a common failure on this vehicle. If you want to have this rough idle checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose why it is idling rough and make necessary repairs.

3. was running in idle. went to reverse and it died. i turned it back on and it seemed to shake.