Q: Electric throttle control light flashing

My electric throttle control light is flashing in my car I can't accurate or apply any gas to the car what so ever it just cost now. How much does it usually cost to have it replaced or where can I go and buy the part for it and replace it myself?

You should not replace the throttle actuator until you have had the computer scanned and diagnosed first to find the cause of the dash flashing failure light. The throttle will not be responsive when the computer has gone into a failure mode. This does not mean the Throttle actuator is bad but that the computer has limited the throttle opening due to a major sensor like the throttle position sensor or accelerator pedal position sensor has failed. You will need to have the computer diagnosed to isolate the failed part by extracting the computer codes and having the pinpoint test done for the failure code received. I would advise having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to your and perform the diagnostics.