Q: I just brought 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix and after 15 to 20mins of driving my service engine light came on and my oil light also I c

I have 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix just brought it used and after driving it for like 15 to 20mins the service engine light came on and my oil light also it had a light ticking sound under hood I think or at rear of car. I also could start my car without the key in the ignition could someone please let me kno what's the problem? I know I should get all around tune-up just for the fact its a new used car but othe than that what do I need

Hi there. One of the best services we offer is called a pre-purchase inspection. Although it’s designed to be completed before someone buys a used car, it still can be very helpful in identifying problems with the vehicle and determining what services you car might require. The tune-up of replacing spark plugs, wires, fuel filters, air filter and cleaning fuel system components is a very good idea anytime you purchase a used car, but you might want to have a professional mechanic inspect the car first. The ticking sound and oil light are very concerning as they might be related.

3. I just brought 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix and after 15 to 20mins of driving my service engine light came on and my oil light also I c