Q: Various warning lights on

I have various warning lights on, including the Engine, VSC Traction Control Indicator, and an Exclamation Point within a triangle.

A: Sounds like you might have an electrical is...

Sounds like you might have an electrical issue going on or multiple unrelated issues. None of those lights are related other than being on the instrument cluster. If the engine light is red, it could mean low oil pressure or overheating. An amber engine light could be a check engine light. The VSC indicator is for your traction control usually being turned off or having an issue and the exclamation point is your tire pressure monitor telling you a tire is low. I would definitely check that you have oil in the engine and my tire pressures before going into a panic. Just remember "Amber lights" mean get vehicle looked at by a mechanic ASAP. "Red Lights" mean catastrophic damage is imminent. So if you see red lights stop the car immediately and give a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, a call. If they are amber you still need to get it checked out but at the very least you can get home.