Q: How do you adjust the manual seat?

How do you adjust the manual seat?

A: Your car’s driver front seat is highly adju...

Your car’s driver front seat is highly adjustable, which is a good thing. It ensures that you’re able to find the perfect sitting position for comfortably holding the steering wheel and reaching the pedals without being too close to the air bag. If you’re not sure how to do it, here’s what you need to do to adjust the seat:

1. Use the bar in front to slide the seat forward and backward (just pick up on the bar)

2. Use the front lever on the left side to adjust the seat height up or down

3. Use the lever at the back of the left side to tilt the seat back forward or backward

4. Make sure to check that the seat is locked in place after making an adjustment