Q: Car AC - 2016 Hyundai I20

I recently purchase a car that is I20 Asta O which is omitting hot air. Could you please let me know what kind of first aid to take

A: Hey there. This model seems to have receive...

Hey there. This model seems to have received the least-effective AC of any of the Hyundai models in your market. Whether it’s the too-small engine, vents that only help the front seat passengers, and so on. Start with having a trusted mechanic verify that the system is operating at it best potential. There could be a fault with the AC compressor, the temperature blend door could be bad, or the system could be low on refrigerant.

Have the windows tinted with the best tint you can find and afford. Do this on ALL of the glass surfaces.

Since you have a manual transmission, you can at least keep the RPMs up while moving at slower speeds. Put the AC system on "Auto" and at the lowest temperature if you’ve done all you can. Again, this car is known to have a weak system, so after you’ve had the AC inspected for any faults or adjustments that can be made, there may not be much else that you can do.