Q: Coolant leaking from car

The coolant is leaking out from the front of the car. The leaking part is located near the radiator fan in the front, on the passenger's side.

Just in front of the right front tire there is an auxiliary radiator that has an air scoop that directs air towards it to increase the cooling capacity of the cooling system. It is possible that road debris may have struck and damaged the auxiliary radiator. If this component is leaking it will need to be replaced and the cooling system refilled and bled. My recommendation is to have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the leak, make the repair, and refill/bleed the engine cooling system. A pressure test of the system may need to be performed to ensure the repair.