Q: Car squeals and is hard to turn.

Car squeals long and hard in cold weather upon start up, though this usually goes away. Also, I have noticed the wheels turns very hard to the right after start up, until the car warms up.

A: It sounds like your belts are in need of ad...

It sounds like your belts are in need of adjustment. This is a very common issue on your particular vehicle. Your vehicle has 3 separate belts that run your power steering, air conditioning compressor, water pump, and alternator. If your power steering belt is out of adjustment that would explain your steering wheel being hard to turn. Due to there being 3 belts it is not possible to have an automatic belt tensioner like most vehicles. I would ask for help from a qualified mechanic to check the condition of the belts and if needed adjust or replace them.