Q: Gas leaking out of truck

I have a bad leak in my fuel system. I put gas into the tank of my truck and it runs right out.

It sounds like you may have a hole or crack in your fuel tank. I would recommend enlisting the help of an automotive service professional to inspect your fuel system to find the source of the leak. If the fuel tank has a leak, I would recommend having this repaired as soon as possible as fuel leaks can cause serious injury and even death. Many states do not even allow the use of a motor vehicle that has a leaking fuel system. If the leak in your tank is small enough, it may be able to be repaired with JB Weld or another type of epoxy. If the hole is very large or due to major rust, replacement of the fuel tank will be necessary in order to correct this issue.