Q: Locate master reset button on top of motor

There's a master reset button on top of the motor I don't remember exactly where it is but a mechanic showed it to me and is our remember is we removed the number sevenor eight coilpack connector

Hello. The only sort of reset switch equipped on a Ford Expedition would be the fuel pump inertia switch. The purpose of this switch is to cut off power to the fuel pump if the computer detects a harsh impact, such as from a collision during a crash.

For your particular model of Expedition the located in the left rear quarter trim panel, near the liftgate. The switch is located behind an access panel. There are instances where this switch can be set off even if the vehicle has not been in a collision, such as during heavy braking, or when traveling over rough terrain, in which case the button will need to be pressed for the engine to start again. If you need help with this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to assist with your car.