Q: Peugeot 208 steering

My Peugeot 208 drives left under 30mph and straight anything over 30. The wheel alignment is done but that didn't fix it

Would it be the steering angle sensor or power steering?

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. You didn't s...

Hi, thanks for writing in. You didn't say what year your vehicle is, but I can give you some general advice. For one, the steering angle sensor will not cause steering pull. Secondly, while the power steering system can cause pull, it's highly unlikely. Common causes of steering pull include incorrect tire pressure, mismatched tires, worn or damaged tires and brake drag. Depending on what side of the road you drive on (it's a Peugeot, so you might be in Europe) the pull could also be due to the road crown. I recommend having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose this issue firsthand.