Hey do a dodge Dodge Journey have a straight axle or one ...

Q: Hey do a dodge Dodge Journey have a straight axle or one axle on both sides

asked by on August 31, 2017

I got into a accident in a push my left tire back into the frame I just want to know what I have to replace the whole front axle axle or just the left one got bent

Hello, thank you for writing in. If there is no damage to the passenger side of the vehicle, then do not worry about replacing that side’s axle. You can just replace the left side. Double check the rest of the suspension and steering on that side as well. There may be more that has sustained damaged or has been bent out of place or alignment. For more help with replacing the bent axle or inspecting for further damage, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.