Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-yvrpckjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-yvrpckjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-yvrpckjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-yvrpckjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-yvrpckjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-yvrpckjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-yvrpckjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-yvrpckjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-yvrpckjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-yvrpckjs:173:8

Q: Vehicle sputters and dies

The vehicle takes a while to turn on. When it does, it's fine for a couple of minutes, but then it starts to bog down, sputter, and sometimes shuts off. When I try to drive it and push on the throttle, the vehicle bogs down and sputters like it wants to die.

A: This can be caused by a number of things. I...

This can be caused by a number of things. If it is hard to start and acts like this if it is usually fuel related. I usually start by scanning the computer for codes. If there are codes present, then that can help to isolate the issue. If there are no codes, then I would check the fuel pressure. I would monitor to see if the fuel pressure is bleeding off. Most of the time this is caused by a bad fuel pressure regulator. If the regulator fails it can cause the engine to not have enough fuel or to have too much fuel from a leak. If you are going to have this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your vehicle's sputtering issue.