Q: Fuses

asked by on November 24, 2017

I can’t get the cruise light to go off in the car. It flickers nonstop. But only if it goes off then the hvac system comes on. I’m not able to turn on any heat or a/c or defrost my windshield. But the radio comes on. Can you help?

These kinds of electrical system failures are most likely from different electrical connections throughout the system getting small amounts of corrosion in the connectors and will require each affected system connector to be disconnected and a small amount of dielectric put on connector pins to regain good connections.