Q: Honda prelude 1996

I have a Honda prelude 1996. The hose connected to the radiator will not get hard anymore like it used to. I believe so there is a leak because I constantly have to put new coolant in. When the car is idling at a stop it makes the dash board and steering wheel shake badly . This has been happening to my car for 2 months.

You’re probably right about the cooling system. There may be a slow leak that evaporates as it leaks, so you don’t see any puddles. You need to have the cooling system pressure tested to locate the leak. The shaking is another issue entirely. You probably have some tired motor mounts. Over the years the rubber in the mounts looses its elasticity and the capacity of the the mount for dampening vibration fails. In either case, you can have this taken care of at your convenience by contacting YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check your car for leaks and check your motor mounts right there on the spot.