Q: After replacing the power steering pump there was a low idle, idle screw is all out, running rich, and idle speed doesn't change.

My engine is running too rich with a low idle rpm. I adjusted idle screw almost all the way out. I replaced power steering pump and issue got worse. I haven't been able to adjust my timing properly because idle speed doesn't change when I jumper te1 and e1. tested tps seems ok. ordered a new o2 sensor. maybe bad vacuum hoses somewhere?

Hi there. The engine has a vacuum leak and is causing the engine to stumble down on the idle. Check all of the vacuum hoses and the brake booster for any leaks. The engine is rich for it’s not burning all of the fuel properly and may also have bad spark plugs. If you need further assistance with engine not adjusting the idle, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.