Q: Everytime I turn my steering wheel it makes a loud popping sound near my tires.

My HHR is making loud popping sounds when I turn my steering wheel

It is possible that loose suspension components such as tie rods or ball joints could cause this issue. I would recommend having a suspension inspection performed to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

3. Everytime I turn my steering wheel it makes a loud popping sound near my tires.