Q: P0340 - Where's the camshaft sensor circuit A bank 1 located on a 1994 Lexus ES 300

Where's the camshaft sensor circuit A bank 1 located on a 1994 Lexus ES 300?

Hi, thanks for your question about the P0340 trouble code. The camshaft sensor on the Lexus ES300 should be located toward the back of the motor on the right side (assuming you are facing the motor) near the top of the camshaft cover. Hope this helps and best of luck!

3. P0340 - Where's the camshaft sensor circuit A bank 1 located on a 1994 Lexus ES 300