Q: Truck has trouble starting, looks like it's not getting enough gas.

Truck has trouble starting when it hasn't been started for more than 15-20 minutes. Feathering the gas pedal gets it to start. Already tried fuel injector cleaning fluid, and seafoam cleaner in the gas tank.

A: If you have to feather the gas pedal to kee...

If you have to feather the gas pedal to keep the motor running, this suggests that the fuel pressure may not be maintained at the correct level when starting. The fuel pressure regulator is a unit that monitors and helps maintain the proper amount of fuel pressure. When this is not working properly, this may cause the fuel pressure to drop and the engine to starve for fuel. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose the hard start issue and follow through with repairs.