Q: My car is shaking when accelerating.

The vehicle has been driving really well for the amount of mileage it has on it, the only issue is that recently when building speed to go on the highway or being on the highway, it starts shaking. It only happens when I press on the gas, but when I release the gas it stops. It doesn't do it as much on cruise either. It only seems to shake on the left (drive side). It feels like either there is a rock for something inside the tire, or that there is a kinked hose somewhere.

Hi there. The description you have provided, leads me to believe you are experiencing an inner cv wobble. The inner cv joint has excessive play, this results in shaking upon acceleration. Another possibility would be, a broken engine or transmission mount. Excessive movement of the engine or transmission would affect driveline alignment. I recommend having your vehicle’s shaking condition be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, at your own location.

3. My car is shaking when accelerating.