Q: How does call waiting work with the HandsFreeLink system?

How does call waiting work with the HandsFreeLink system?

Call waiting is pretty standard on cell phones today, and the HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system is designed to work with it. When you receive a notification that there’s another incoming call, you just need to do the following:

1. Press the Talk button. This puts the first call on hold.

2. Release the Talk button. This answers the incoming call.

3. Once you’re done with the second call, just press the Talk button a second time.

• You don’t have to answer an incoming call, though. You can ignore the call waiting notification. Alternatively, you can press the Back button to hang up the first call, and answer the new one without putting the original call on hold.

• Finally, pressing the Talk button and saying “transfer” will move the call from the HFL system to your phone, or vice versa.

3. How does call waiting work with the HandsFreeLink system?