Q: Clutch not working after replacing slave cylinder and master cylinder

The clutch pedal went to the floor on my car and I realized the clip holding the rod into the back of the pedal was broke so I changed the master cylinder and pumped the clutch up and lost pressure then realized that clutch fluid was leaking out of the transmission so took the car apart droped the transmission changed the slave cylinder inside put the car back together now I have clutch pedal and the car goes into gear but will not go. When I push the clutch pedal all the way down and put it in gear I hear a whining noise coming from the transmission area but when I release the clutch pedal it stops but won't go. Then if I hold the clutch pedal in and take the car out of gear I can hear something spinning freely for a moment . I know The clutch was working before I took it apart because I put it in gear and started it and drove up the driveway .please help me get this car going

Hello. We will be happy to help you with your vehicle. It sounds like you have a problem with your throw out bearing. You would likely need to drop the transmission once again and check that the installation of the throwout bearing is proper. You may also try to peel back the boot around the slave cylinder to see inside of the transmission. By doing so you may be able to see possible damages on the throwout bearing. It will be a great idea to use a stethoscope before you take the vehicle back apart to help pinpoint exactly what portion of the transmission coming from. Another very important thing that you should check are your axle’s, make sure they are seated correctly inside of the transmission.

3. Clutch not working after replacing slave cylinder and master cylinder