Q: My car tries to start by then just turns off. 2005 Ford Freestyle

I changed fuel pump didn't make any difference

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

If the fuel pump is good, but is not pumping fuel then it is usually due to an issue with the inertia fuel cut off switch. This is located under the dash. It is designed to cut fuel off to the engine in case of an accident. It is a common failure on this vehicle. I would start by testing the circuit with a voltage meter to be able to tell of that is the failure. You should have a certified mechanic take care of this, like one from YourMechanic, that can come to you to [diagnose why the vehicle will not start] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-not-starting-inspection