Q: Window not rolling up.

I have a few issues. The rear passenger's side window won't roll up. Also, the front headlight and rear tail light won't turn on.

Hello! A window losing operation can be the result of a failed window regulator and motor assembly. Have a mechanic inspect for electrical faults concerning the window first. Are both front headlights and tail lights not turning on? This may be the case of a fuse or loose connection, while just one corner not turning on may be a failed light bulb. A task even as simple as replacing a light bulb should be taken on by a certified mechanic, like the ones at YourMechanic. They come to you, and may help you avoid a citation.