Q: Will a 3.5L Ecoboost engine fit? How much work would it take to install one?

asked by on June 08, 2016

I have a 1967 Bronco that has been sitting for forever and i want to install a manual transmission, ford ecoboost motor, 5 inch lift kit, 35 inch all terrain tires, and basically modernize the original 67 Brinco body with new power, electronics, ect. Would a ford ecoboost engine fit? How much modifications would it take to install one and where could i find all the parts i want to install without breaking the bank?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello, it is probably possible to fit that particular engine (or any engine really), with the features you like on that vehicle. However it will probably be expensive and will likely be a highly custom job that requires special parts, or the fabrication of custom parts.

I would recommend contacting a shop that specializes in engine swaps and custom builds, as they will likely have the resources and knowledge required for a special project such as this. Sounds like an awesome project!