Q: My mass air flow is not giving out any codes

My mass air flow is not functioning for what reason I don't know. The code picked up MAF and my car won't start but it seems like it wants to start but something is stopping it from starting.
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

As you may know, the mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. When this fails, this can cause an imbalanced air/fuel load to be supplied to the motor which oftentimes results in the engine starving for air or fuel.

This is what causes the non-starting problem you describe. This can also cause the engine to struggle to idle for the same reason. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to your home to diagnose and replace this sensor.