Q: Does my car have rear disc or drum brakes?

Does a 2000 lincoln ls 3.9L v-8 have drums on back or rotors like they are in front

A: The rear brakes on this vehicle will have r...

The rear brakes on this vehicle will have rotor discs. If you suspect that you have a problem with the rear brakes then you should have a brake safety inspection done by a mechanic. One of our technicians can come to you and do a complete brake safety inspection and quote any repairs that would be needed. If it turns out that you need your brake pad and rotors serviced YourMechanic can perform these repairs for you at your home or office.