Q: I turn my car off n my anti theft light keeps flashing ....it has not done this before....do I have a problem

See above

You may be having a communication problem with your key and the theft module. Try a different key to see if the problem continues. If it fixes it with the second key, then replace the key. If it is still not fixed, then have the dealer scan and test the theft system to see if it is defective.

3. I turn my car off n my anti theft light keeps flashing ....it has not done this before....do I have a problem